Saturday, 28 November 2020 through Saturday, 5 December 2020
Meetings will be held at the IEEE Operations Centers, 445 and 501 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA.
*Exact meeting locations will be indicated on the Fellowship program schedule.
TBC nearer the time
Mass Transit Options:
In the USA, the standard voltage is 120 V and the frequency is 60 Hz. You may need a travel adapter and a converter to operate certain appliances.
Fellowship Program Schedule
A sample schedule can be found here. The final schedule will be available no later than one week prior to the program.
Standards Fellowship Program Presentation Session
During the program (date/time will appear on the schedule), Standards Fellowship Program participants will give an 8-10-minute introductory presentation about their organization, responsibilities, their organizations’ engagement with standards organizations, and/or an overview of certain future activities where potential IEEE involvement may be helpful. A template to be used that contains the proposed information for the presentation can be found here: Standards Fellowship Program Presentation (PPT); conversely, you may use your organization’s PowerPoint template to present this information. Presentations are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one week prior to the start of the Standards Fellowship Program.
Information about the IEEE SA Standards Board and its committees
You are expected to review the following material prior to attending the Standards Fellowship Program as you will be attending these Board/Committee meetings:
IEEE SA Standards Board (SASB)
- Information about the IEEE SA Standards Board can be found at https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/index.html
- Meeting information, including the agenda of the upcoming meeting, can be found at https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/meetings.html
IEEE SA New Standards Committee (NesCom)
- Information about NesCom can be found at https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/nescom/index.html
- Meeting information, including the agenda of the upcoming meeting, can be found at https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/nescom/meetings.html
IEEE SA Review Committee (RevCom)
- Information about RevCom can be found at https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/revcom/index.html
- Meeting information, including the agenda of the upcoming meeting, can be found at https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/revcom/meetings.html